2009年1月20日星期二

my lonely...

for the 1st time...i write my blog in the english word...hahaha!!!
omg...i cant imagine ths...hw can i do ths
???
i'm so realy bored whn i'm nw alone in my faculty...haiz
!!!
thn...ths computer oso buli me,why cant use my chinese language lar???hadui...
1st time i'm alone here 2 wait 4 my class at 2pm...nw juz 12.30pm nia lar,got more thn 1 hour i duno i can do wat ar???
whn i come 2 lap,i juz knw so many ppl oso like me...mayb thy duno can go whr or mayb like me...come 2 write down wat our feeling...lonely feeling...
2nite i can go bck 2 cny aldy,so happy...i juz got 1 class thn can go bck aldy...hehe!!!
but nw realy so bored...wat can i do lar???
haiz...i thk wait until the lap close...i wil go down 2 read my novel n thn listen 2 my hero voice...
hw can???why hero didnt come out n thn safe me from ths feeling...
i'm so miss u...whether u come in 2 my heart aldy...
i'm a greedy...i hope 1 day u wil a real man come in 2 my life...will u???

没有评论:

发表评论